As we continue to actively monitor developments related to the COVID-19 virus, we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions in accordance with the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) along with local and state officials for our customers and employees . The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority.
During this turbulent time, we are ready to respond to your environmental service needs.
We have updated our daily business practice in response to the COVID-19 virus.
- We monitor the health of all our employees daily and actively encourage sick employees to stay home
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our office, service vehicles, and field equipment
- We have a no-contact policy in place for employees, customers, and vendors
- We try to stay 6' from all persons at all times
- We ask that if anyone in a household has been exposed or is under quarantine, that they advise us so that we may take special care in those situations
We are here and ready to help should you need our services. We will get through these times together!