High Quality, Cost Effective, and Timely Environmental Services since 1991
BLDI regularly conducts work that is utilized by: United States Small Business Administration, Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA), United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), USEPA, and many lending institutions for their environmental risk management decisions.
Some of BLDI’s Professional Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed Professional Engineers (MI, OH, IN, SC)
- Certified Professional (Ohio-Voluntary Action Program (#351)
- Certified Forensic Engineer (National Academy of Forensic Engineers)
- Licensed Asbestos Inspectors (MI)
- Certified Lead-Based Paint Inspectors (MI, OH)
- Certified Underground Storage Tank Professional (MI-former program)
- Professional Geoscientist (LA)
- Certified Waste Treatment Plant Operator
- Certified Stormwater Operator
- Brownfield Professionals
- Environmental Professionals
- Waste Management Professionals
- Michigan Qualified Consultant and Underground Storage Tank Professional (former Michigan Program)
- HUD NEPA Trained
At BLDI, our focus is:
Authenticity: We ensure honesty, fairness and transparency in all our actions. We never compromise on integrity and we make every decision accordingly.
Balance: Our employees are important and so are their families. We offer an exceptional, flexible balance to fit the needs of the company, our coworkers and their families.
Community: We are committed to making an impact on local causes. We continually give to local charities and participate in non-profit programs.
Continuous Improvement: We promote a culture of innovation and ongoing professional development – constantly examining our best practices and results. If there is a better way, we’ll find it.
Excellence: We build and nurture strong relationships that are based on openness, trust and respect. We demonstrate expertise in service and deliver consistent, reliable results.
Teamwork: We work together and celebrate the successes of one another, believing that trust and respect are the foundation of our one-team environment. We work with passion, act professionally, and have FUN doing it!
Our culture promotes innovation and ongoing professional development while building and nurturing strong relationships with clientele based on openness, trust and respect. We strive to demonstrate expertise in service and deliver consistent, reliable results.