Business Development Manager – Southeast Michigan
BLDI is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team with a focus in Southeast Michigan. You will be a part of a team that has a solid work ethic, is uncompromising in their quality, and is passionate about growing and improving. As the Business Development Manager, you will establish a business development strategy and process, nurture existing relationships and grow a network of new and potential customers in Southeast Michigan.
What it's like to work here:
For 30 years BLDI has been providing high quality, cost-effective and timely environmental services throughout the Midwest. We are constantly moving forward and looking for ways to make improvements in every aspect of our business. Taking care of our employees is just common sense, we want our employees to thrive and we’re going to do what we can to make it happen.
What you'll get to do:
- Develop strategy and key action items to expand the company customer base to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with the BLDI’s vision and values
- Nurture relationships and develop rapport with potential customers in Southeast Michigan
- Communicate technical offerings and the BLDI’s key differentiators to make sales
- Partner with leadership to make improvements and establish the business development program
What will make you successful:
- Sales experience preferably in a technical industry
- Curiosity and desire to learn and develop
- Ability to take past experiences and apply them to new situations
- A go-getter mentality, wanting to be a part of growing the company and thick enough skin to not get discouraged when a door is closed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field is preferable
- Must have the current and continuing right to work in the United States of America without restrictions or expirations
BLDI offers opportunities for career advancement. Competitive salary and full-time benefits apply to this position. Please submit a letter of introduction and curriculum vitae to BLDI, Inc. via Jenny Munn (email@example.com) at DISHER Talent Solutions.