Selecting the right environmental firm is critical to you and your organization meeting your business and financial goals. In assessing either your present or future environmental firm, consider the following key reasons for selecting BLDI as your environmental firm.
- Long term presence and experience in Michigan and surrounding states
- Accountability for all operations resides with the principals of BLDI.
- Absolute integrity has earned the trust of clients and regulators.
- Approved for work by the most stringent lenders and attorneys.
- Extensive experience in environmental insurance claims and liability transfers.
- Expertise in hazardous waste(Part 201) and leaking underground storage tanks (Part 213).
- Extensive experience in Phase I,II, and Remedial Actions/Closures.
- Consistent service delivery, including 10-day or free turnaround for Phase I ESA’s and RiskScans.
“They know their stuff and work hard to help you get your deal done.”
Banker, Midwest Regional Bank